Membrane Type: Piperazine Based
Construction: Spiral Wound Element
Application: Bivalent and Polyvalent Ion Removal
Feed Spacer: 34 mil (0.864 mm) with Modified Geometry
|Model||Diameter Inches||Active Surface Area Ft2 (m2)||Salt Rejection %||Product Flow Rate gpd (l/h)|
|HM4040-NFE 9620||4.0||85 (7.89)||96%||1700 (267.75)|
Feed Water Pressure: 110 psi (7.73 kg/cm2)
Feed Water Temperature: 77℉ (25℃)
Feed Water Concentration: 2000 ppm MgSO4 Solution
Recovery Rate: 15%
Feed Water pH: 8
Typical Nacl Rejection 20%
Permeate flow may vary +/-20%
Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (42.18 kg/cm2)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 104℉ (40℃)
Maximum Cleaning Temperature: 104℉ (40℃)
Feed Water Chlorine Concentration: Not Detectable
Feed Water pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 – 11
Feed Water pH Range, Chemical Cleaning: 1 – 13
Maximum Feed Water SDI (15 Minute Test): SDI < 5
Maximum Feed Turbidity: NTU < 1.0
- For the recommended design range, please consult the latest HYDRAMEM technical bulletin, design guidelines or call an application specialist. If the operating limits given in this product information bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the caution sticker placed on product packaging.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of chemicals that are incompatible with the elements.
- For element loading, use only the recommended silicon lubricant. The use of petroleum based lubricant or vegetable based oils may damage the element irreversibly.
- Membranes show some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (Hypochlorite). Continuous exposure should be avoided as it may damage the membrane.
To the best of our knowledge the information contained in this publication is accurate. Ion Exchange (India) Ltd., maintains a policy of continuous development and reserves the right to amend the information given herein without notice. Please contact our regional/branch office for current product specifications.