Membrane Type: Cross Linked Fully Aromatic Polyamide Composite
Construction: Spiral Wound Element
Application: Brackish Water & Waste Water
Feed Spacer: 34 mil (0.865 mm) with modified Geometry
|Model||Diameter Inches||Active Surface Area Ft2 (m2)||Salt Rejection %||Product Flow Rate gpd (l/h)|
|HM 8040-FRE-400||8.0||400 (37.16)||99.6%||11000 (1735)|
Feed Water Pressure: 225 psi (15.8 kg/cm2)
Feed Water Temperature: 77℉ (25℃)
Feed Water Concentration: 2000 ppm NaCl Solution
Recovery Rate: 15%
Feed Water pH: 6.5 – 7
Minimum salt rejection is 99.5%
Permeate flow may vary +/-15%
Membrane active area variation – +/- 2
Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (42.18 kg/cm2)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 113℉ (45℃)
Feed Water Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
Feed Water pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 – 11
Feed Water pH Range, Chemical Cleaning: 1 – 13
Maximum Feed Water SDI (15 Minute Test): SDI ≤ 5
Maximum Feed Turbidity: NTU ≤ 1.0
Maximum Pressure Drop for each Element: 15 psi
Maximum Feed Flow: 75 GPM (17.0 m3/h)
Minimum Ratio of Concentrate to Permeate Flow for any Element: 5:1
- For the recommended design range, please consult the latest HYDRAMEM technical bulletin, design guidelines or call an application specialist. If the operating limits given in this product information bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the caution sticker placed on product packaging.
- Permeate from the first hour of operation should be discarded
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of chemicals that are incompatible with the elements.
- For element loading, use only the recommended silicon lubricant. The use of petroleum based lubricant or vegetable based oils may damage the element irreversibly.
- Membranes show some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (Hypochlorite). Continuous exposure should be avoided as it may damage the membrane.
To the best of our knowledge the information contained in this publication is accurate. Ion Exchange (India) Ltd., maintains a policy of continuous development and reserves the right to amend the information given herein without notice. Please contact our regional/branch office for current product specifications.